Thursday, March 25, 2010

Be who you are!

Actually come to think of it all of us have atleast once compromised something or the other. They say the only way to better yourself is to first know yourself better. Atleast I do have a slight idea about myself. After I actually got out of school I considered myself as an independent person. Which is pretty much true I don't really expect anything from anyone. But in the recent days few experiences that I have had has forced me to think whether I must change what I am. I have always been strong willed, I do what I want at the same time I try my best to help out everyone. But sometimes people tend to take advantage of you. They form the impression that you will do anything that is told to you! Which is absolutely wrong. At that point of time I made up my mind that I wouldn't ever do anything for anyone and start being selfish. But now when I was sit alone and think over it I realize that just because of one or two bad experiences we cannot change ourselves. We must learn to change situations in a way that you don't need to compromise being yourself. And the most important thing I have learnt at the end of the day is that: "We were born with a unique personality, don't let a bitter experience change it."

No comments:

Post a Comment