Friday, March 12, 2010

Princel Ria Rosario

When I came to Mumbai in the beginning I thought life is going to be shit! I mean I didn't know hindi well, I was just good at english and that's all. College began I made friends and all. My first encounter with Princel was when I was going to college and I went in the same auto in which Trevor and Princel were there and the first question she asks me "You dont like talking to people" And Im like "No, I'm sort of reserved" :P :P!
And then one fine day since she didn't remember my name she calls me "Hey Dubai Girl!" and it got on my nerves! Lol! :D
During that time I didn't really have a good opinion about her cause one of my first friends said that she is very rude and she looked sort of snobby too! But then once she started talking to me I realized she is the best anyone could get!
A child at heart!
She has the most beautiful smile!
Loves eating just like me!I can never forget the Pani puri times..!
And oh the stupidity is just so awesome! She could make anyone laugh at the worst of times!
She wouldn't ever hesitate to help you if you need her!
But please never ever ever try talking to her when she is angry, cause she will completely screw your head too! :P
But I love her the most! For everything she has done for me! For her support in the worst times in my life! I could trust her with just anything!
I love you sooooooooooooo much!!
Mwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    i LOVE u too swthrt !!!!
    ill always be there with u:)

    ReplyDelete